SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- SPONSOR/SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES: This sweepstakes is sponsored by Beaxy, 11 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604 and , [ADDRESS] (collectively, “Sponsor”). The Sponsor, and all of their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, advertising and promotion agencies, employees, officers, directors, members and shareholders, shall be referred to collectively as the “Sweepstakes Entities.”
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes “Entry Period” will be specified in the main announcement for each promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are several methods to earn entries into the Sweepstakes. All entries via trade will be counted in $1,000 unit intervals, with each $1,000 in volume netting 1 entry. Entries will be awarded as follows:
- Send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Beaxy Sweepstakes, 111 W Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604 = 1x multipler. Limited to one (1) mail-in entry per day.
- Additional entry multipliers may apply.
Entrants must complete the method of entry by 11:59 p.m. C.S.T. on the night the sweepstakes concludes. Entrants must provide a valid email address to be eligible. All notifications in the Sweepstakes will be sent by email. The Sponsor is not responsible for, and may disqualify you, if your email address does not work or if it is changed. Entries made through other websites, contest consolidators or any other automated process will not be accepted and will result in disqualification. Data regarding entries is the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to Beaxy users excluding those that are residents of the State Colorado (the “Eligibility Area”) who are at least eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliated companies, including, without limitation, Beaxy and employees of any advertising and promotional agencies affiliated with those companies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Entries must be received by the end of each Entry Period. Any entries received after the end of each Entry Period will be disregarded and not included in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void outside of the Eligibility Area and where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void in Colorado and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PRIZE TO BE AWARDED:
- Prizes will be specified in the main contest announcement.
- No substitutions or cash redemption of prize is permitted.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: A random drawing will take place on a date specified within the contest announcement. Each winner will be selected from all eligible entries received, by representatives of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. Winners will be notified by email. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize notification is not received for any reason. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- RELEASE: By participation in the Sweepstakes and, if applicable, receipt of any prize, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies, and each such company’s managers, officers, directors, members, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in, or in connection with the sweepstakes, or acceptance, receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, claims, costs, personal injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether known or unknown, or whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the sweepstakes constitutes each Entrant’s unconditional agreement and consent to the Sponsor’s, Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agents’ use of the entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state, biographical and prize information for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide, in perpetuity, without notice, attribution, payment or consideration to entrant, his/her successors or assigns, or any other entity. If the Sponsor requests the Entrant’s cooperation in promoting the sweepstakes, the Entrant agrees to reasonably be available for such promotional activities.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Neither Sponsor nor Sweepstakes Entities are responsible for the actions of Entrants or other individuals in connection with the sweepstakes, including attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes, including any dates or deadlines, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of any part of the sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (a) suspend the sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, and/or (b) award the prizes at random from among the non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, applicable law, or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves all rights to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: None of the Released Parties shall be liable to any Entrant, his/her assigns or successors, or any other entity, and are not responsible, for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in, or in connection with, the sweepstakes, or acceptance, receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (f) any claims based on publicity rights, copyright/trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF SPONSOR’S THEATRES AND/OR VENUES, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois or the appropriate Illinois State Court located in Cook County, Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construct, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving any effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Beaxy Sweepstakes, 111 W Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604.
- SEVERABILITY, HEADINGS: If any provision of the Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in the Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of the Official Rules or any provision hereof.