This article details specific restrictions and considerations for certain currencies listed on Beaxy. Please familiarize yourself with the bullet points for each currency listed here before using any of them with the exchange.
ETH and ERC20's
- No support for deposits via smart contracts.
- Withdrawals are done via smart contracts, so withdrawals to other exchanges that don’t support deposits via smart contracts are not possible.
- Withdrawals to other smart contracts are not supported.
- No support for withdrawals to "Shielded addresses", addresses that start with 'z'.
- When depositing, users must use the DestinationTag field that we provide along with the address.
- If withdrawing to another exchange, users might need to fill in the DestinationTag field with info they get from the exchange.
- When depositing, users must use the memo data that we provide along with the address.
- If withdrawing to another exchange, users might need to fill the memo field with info they get from the exchange.
- Since we use the latest integrated addresses, users won't be able to withdraw to exchanges using the old way of maintaining addresses, like Binance.