There are two ways to add an IP address to your IP Whitelist. By email or within account settings.
Whitelist an IP address by email:
1. Try logging in to your Beaxy account from a new location normally. A red "IP Whitelist" message will appear and an email with a verification link will be sent to your email address.
2. Click the security link sent to the email address with the same device. The link will take you to a green “IP Whitelist” success. Now log in without leaving the page. If you leave you may have to start over.
4. You are finished. The IP address will be whitelisted to your account. You may disable an IP address at any time. Disable IP Whitelist
Whitelist an IP address within account settings:
1. Log in, then navigate to the “IP whitelist” section within your account settings.
2. Click the “Add New IP Address” button.
3. A form will appear, enter the desired IP address in the form then click “Add.”
4. You are finished. The IP address is now whitelisted to your account. You may disable it at any time. Disable IP Whitelist