Closed orders can be viewed at any time from the:
- Orders panel found at the bottom of any Trading Pair page
- My Orders page
Market Trading Rules apply to all prices and quantities of orders listed everywhere.
1. From the Trading Pair page
To see closed orders from the trading pair page, find the "Closed Order" box at the bottom center of the page. You will only see orders respective to the trading pair page that you are on.
Each order will display the:
- Stop Value
- Original Amount
- Amount Fulfilled
- Order Type
- Closed Date
To view open orders in full screen, click the green circle in the top right corner of the box. Order ID and receiving wallet will also be displayed.
Click the green circle again to exit full screen.
2. From the My Orders Page
To view open orders from the My Orders page, navigate to the My Orders page from the dropdown menu.
Each order on the My Orders page will display:
- Trading Pair
- Wallet from which it was placed
- Stop values (for stop orders only)
- Original amount (initial order size)
- Amount fulfilled (portion of order fulfilled at that price)
- To Wallet
- Order type (click here for more details)
- Closed date
- Order ID