Beaxy token (BXY) has several features that incentivize purchasers to utilize it on the Beaxy exchange platform. First and foremost, Beaxy tokens are used to save the purchaser money on trading fees for any trade he or she makes on the Beaxy platform. Beaxy customers are incentivized to use their Beaxy tokens to pay for trading fees, as fees are reduced by 50% when a user pays with Beaxy tokens rather than with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Additionally, Beaxy customers can take advantage of Beaxy’s staking program to receive even further discounted fees. By purchasing Beaxy tokens and locking them on the platform, purchasers will receive an additional up to 25% off their trading fees. Beaxy token will also be used for buying different features in the future when they are released.This incentivizes purchasers to use and hold their Beaxy tokens within Beaxy’s platform. In addition, Beaxy tokens will be delivered to the purchasers as Beaxy’s exchange platform is becoming operable. This will allow purchasers to use Beaxy tokens immediately to gain their utility benefits, rather than holding the tokens before they have functional utility.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any partnerships?
- What are the functionalities of BXY?
- Where is Beaxy/your business based out of/registered?
- How and where can I sign up for Beaxy?
- How will Beaxy add new tokens?
- Will you list the token on other exchanges?
- Which licenses have you applied for? Which ones do you plan to apply for?
- What makes you different from other cryptocurrency exchanges and ICOs?
- What is the team’s story?
- User Account Levels