We are working to have fiat integrations for both US and EUR. For different jurisdictions, there are different licenses and fees for setting up this system. This is going to be one of our biggest costs so we want to budget accordingly. Beaxy will apply to obtain licenses after the funding period concludes. Licenses are cost prohibitive prior to raising our soft capital. Beaxy will start the exchange license application process in EU territory first. The license will allow the exchange to have fiat pairs available to trade for most of European users. Beaxy will also apply for Money Transmitter Licenses (MTL) in the United States. The applications for the MTLs will be submitted following the conclusion of the ICO. Beaxy will always work to be appropriately compliant with relevant regulations.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any partnerships?
- What are the functionalities of BXY?
- Where is Beaxy/your business based out of/registered?
- How and where can I sign up for Beaxy?
- How will Beaxy add new tokens?
- Will you list the token on other exchanges?
- Which licenses have you applied for? Which ones do you plan to apply for?
- What makes you different from other cryptocurrency exchanges and ICOs?
- What is the team’s story?
- User Account Levels