Yes. There are a few steps. A user must first register on Beaxy.com with their basic information. At this point, the user will have an account that is unverified. To participate in the ICO, you must follow through with the second step: verifying your account. Upon clicking the verify button [link], the user will be directed to standardized forms in accordance with KYC (Know Your Customer) laws based on the country of residence provided. Registration for the ICO is currently closed to customers from the US and China. That said, users from US & China will be free to trade on the exchange.
Articles in this section
- What is the individual private cap/maximum ICO contribution?
- When will the token be distributed?
- Do I need to be whitelisted?
- What is the hard cap for your ICO? What is the soft cap?
- Do you have a minimum viable product? (MVP)
- Vesting Periods
- ICO Outline
- Are there geographical restrictions for your ICO?