Hello! While the Beaxy team is in the process of verifying airdrop applicants we will be using this time to start our bounty campaign.
Many people have reached out asking when the bounties will start — which I’ve detailed below — but I want to note that this post is primarily for the folks that have never heard of a bounty program before. If you know what you’re doing and you want to skip right to participating, see our bounty thread on Bitcointalk for more detailed information.
What is a Bounty Program?
Simply put, it’s a program designed to reward individuals with tokens for their contribution to the marketing campaign.
In our case, “bounty hunters” will be rewarded with BXY tokens. We’ve set aside 4% of the total BXY token supply in order to fund this campaign. This comes out to 4,000,000 BXY tokens.
Among these 4 million BXY tokens:
- 35% are allocated to the Bitcointalk signature campaign (1,400,000 BXY)
- 30% are allocated to the translation campaign (1,200,000 BXY)
- 30% are allocated to the content creation campaign (1,200,000 BXY)
- and 5% are allocated to the twitter campaign (200,000 BXY)
The program will run through the end of the token sale (scheduled for July 15th, 2018). BXY tokens earned through the bounty program will be distributed 2–4 weeks after ICO completion.
How Can I Earn BXY Tokens with these Campaigns?
The step-by-step details on doing this are listed on the bounty thread found here. This is only a quick outline of each campaign.
Signature Campaign: This applies to users on the Bitcointalk forum that choose to display our signature at the bottom of each of their posts.
These users are required to make a certain amount of posts in various places on the site. This creates exposure in some hard-to-reach places on the forum.
Translation Campaign: Users are awarded stakes in the bounty by translating our content into other languages.
Content Creation Campaign: Stakes awarded for content creation are based on the quality of the content. There is criteria for doing this properly so check out the bounty thread if you are interested in getting rewarded for exposing us to your audience. English content is a priority here, so any content in a different language will only be accepted if it has a very large audience and is high quality. This will be decided at the sole discretion of the Bounty Manager who will be tracking the progress of all participants.
-All bounty participants are required to join Beaxy’s Telegram group : https://t.me/Beaxy
- The bounty campaigns start at the moment of creation of the bounty thread.
- 4% is allocated to the bounty, the amount of rewards will depend on the token sale results
- The Bounty Manager can make slight changes — except on the tokens allocation for each bounty category — in the Bounty Campaign if deemed necessary
- If your rank changes during the campaign, PM the Bounty Manager Aerys2 on Bitcointalk.
- Using multi-accounts, cheating, using someone else do the work and spamming or any kind of unethical behavior when participating in one of the campaigns is not allowed and will get you disqualified from all bounties.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of rules from each bounty at any time without prior notice and you accept and agree to these changes. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes.